26 August, 2011

TAG: get to know me





~are you named after someone?
  nope

~when was last time you cried?
  I dont quite remember

~do you have kids?
   nope

~if you were another person, would you be friend with yourself?
  yes

~do you use sarcasm a lot?
  not really

~will you ever bungee-jump?
   I always wanted to try it out, but I dont really know if I could do it:))

~what's your favorite cereal?
  dont really have favorite ones, I pretty like all of them.

~what's the first thing that you notice about people?
   their eyes and their smile

~what is your eye color?
  brown, classy 8-|

~scary movie or happy endings?
  not necessary happy endings, but I really hate scary movies

~favorite smells?
  a lot..orchid, orange, melon, lilies, cinnamon, vervein..

~summer or winter?
 definetly summer :x

~computer or television?
  computer

~what's the farthest you've ever been from home?
  I think that will be Budapest

~do you have special talents?
  I can sleep a lot:))

~where were you born?
  Targu Mures, Mures

 ~what are your hobbies?
  their not really hobbies but i like to dance, to party, to chit-chat, to sleep:)) I used to play basketball, and did some athletics too

~do you have any pets?
   Yes, a lovely dog named Fifi

~favorite movie?
 TV series: Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries, Desperate Housewives, One Tree Hill, The O.C., The Tudors, Hellcats. And Im sarching for some new ones..any suggestions? :))

~do you have any siblings?
  nope

~what do you want to be when you grow up?
  I guess I will be a pharmacist

~when your first slow dance and the song?
  dont quite remember:))

~movies you dislike
  old movies, and scary movies :))

~what 3 youtubers/bloggers would you like to meet in person?
  Hard question..Special K, Anda Zelenca, Moony

~who do you tag?
  everyone who wants to do it

No comments: